Baobab Energy & Environmental Solutions Limited provides Specialized Consultancy Services for Renewable Energy Projects, Mining, Agriculture and Infrastructure Development.
Our Consultancy Services include but not limited to the following:
- Site Selection and Land Acquisition.
- Resource Assessment and Energy yield simulations for Solar, Wind and Small Hydro.
- Permits and Licensing.
- Grid Impact Studies.
- Geotechnical Assessment and Investigations.
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology Assessments.
- Topographic surveys, [Drone survey and Mapping].
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessments (ESIA).
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Environmental Audits and Stakeholder Engagement.
- Economic/Financial Analysis of Renewable Energy Projects.
- Preparations and Packaging of Bankable Full Feasibility Study Reports.
Our Team consists of highly qualified and experienced Renewable Energy Experts, Environmental Experts, Project Managers, Site Managers and Engineers (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Mining and Geologists).
Baobab also collaborates with various Technical Specialists locally and globally that are readily available when needed.
We have built a Team of Experts with capacity to ensure that all our projects are effectively and efficiently carried out, managed and executed within the contractual time frame.
Baobab uses but not limited to the following Softwares: Power Factory (DIgSILENT), PVsyst, HOMER, WindPro, Civil 3D, AutoCad, Global Mapper, ArcGIS, Rockworks, Aquachem etc